Thursday, July 26, 2007

New Season...

" He changes times and seasons;
he sets up kings and deposes them.
He gives wisdom to the wise
and knowledge to the discerning."
- Daniel 2:21
I feel we are going to be on the move again, my family and I...

We have settled for about a year in a small family church but more and more I am convinced my destiny is not there. I just do not have a feeling of settledness there. Few times I felt I wanted to join their music group in leading praise and worship to learn how to sing and play in a band but somehow things did not work out and God seemed to keep telling me, "your time is in My hand"...

Last Sunday we went to Trinity cos Dr Tan Siang Yang was giving a sermon. Praise and worship and word were all so-so. But guess what, during worship, the brother next to me was praying in tongues and I started praying also and soon, I felt my tongue began to roll again....! I have not had this sensation for a long time! The last I can remember was after I got freshly filled by the Spirit in 2001....

In my frustration with our state of "limbo" in this small church, I told the Lord, "I don't want to move from ankle-deep to ankle-deep!" You see, one of the reasons why I left BEC was I wanted to move into the deeper things of God...things of the Spirit....Christian life can't be just like that only right....??!!

Is Trinity going to be our "place of destiny"? My son is growing up...very soon he will need a personal encounter with God himself...O Lord, guide us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home